Financial Industry Positions
We are seeking to fill several Member Advocate positions in our Contact Center. Member Advocates are primarily responsible for providing quality service for Credit Union of Colorado members by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and services to find the best solutions for our members. In the contact center, Member Advocates assist members through several delivery channels including telephone, email, and chat, etc.
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
RSVP to email@example.com by May 8, 2018
Credit Union of Colorado Contact Center
6568 South Racine Circle
Centennial, CO 80111
Bring your resume and dress to impress for an on the spot interview.
Currently hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Contact Center Member Advocate for our Centennial Location
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Six months experience working in a financial retail environment and/or contact center preferred
• Demonstrated analytical, accuracy, and problem solving skills within a work environment
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in writing
• Bilingual a Plus
• Exhibit a “Here to Help” attitude
Learn more about the Credit Union of Colorado culture here.