The benefits of keeping good company add up.
Without you, we cannot deliver the kind of service that our members have come to expect. That’s why it’s important to us to treat our employees well. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time and part-time employees, which includes medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D and long term disability.
You may also opt-in to our health savings and flexible spending accounts, short term disability, welfare plans, pre-paid legal services and automobile and home insurance programs.
Free money to help you retire in style
If you’re 18 years old, your participation in our 401(k) plan begins the first of the month following your hire date. You can start saving right away and enjoy these benefits:
- We automatically contribute 5% of your total compensation into the plan
- You can contribute up to up to 50% of your income, up to the annual IRS limits
- We match your contribution at 50% up to a maximum 5% investment
- You are 100% vested after five years of service
- Choose a wide range of investment options through Great West Financial
Know someone good? Refer them
Our Employee Referral Bonus is just our way of saving thanks. When we hire someone that you have referred to us, we reward you with cash.
Lend a hand and give back
Helping make the community we live and work in is important to us. That’s why we give every employee 6 to 8 hours of time off each year to volunteer within the community.
Get fit. Stay healthy
With both a wellness program and matching contributions to Health Service Accounts, we look out for you inside both inside and outside the office.
Paid time off. Thought you’d like the sound of that
Everyone needs time away from work to recharge. That’s why we provide paid vacation and sick time days based on your length of service.
- Full-time employees earn up to 8 hours of vacation per month
- Part-time employees earn vacation time based on hours worked per pay period
- Vacation hours increase every five years of continuous employment
- Full-time employees earn 8 hours of paid sick per month
- Part-time employees earn sick time based on hours worked per pay period
- We observe ten holidays each year
Our employees enjoy free parking at all of our locations.
Employees get the special treatment including waived fees for many of our credit union services.
Hit the books and better yourself
Your skills and knowledge are crucial to our success. Our Educational Assistance Program encourages your personal development through on-site and external training. We even help you pursue courses of study at accredited colleges and universities through our tuition reimbursement program.
Fun. Yes, fun!
We believe that you can have fun while still providing great service, and eve more so, that when you enjoy your job, it shows. Staff members on our Special Events Committee coordinate contests, games and events throughout the year that bring employees together and create a sense of comradery.