New & Improved Features
New to Online Banking?
NEW & IMPROVED FEATURES
We’ve upgraded online banking to make your online banking experience more convenient than ever. In addition to a fresh, clean look, here are some of the great new features it has to offer:
- Enhanced search tool—find information fast and easy, just like doing a Google search. For example, want to know how much you spent at Home Depot last year? Just search for “Home Depot last year” and you can find out!
- Customize your dashboard, so the things that are most important to you come up first and are easy to access. If you don’t want to do any customizing, that’s okay too.
- Generate your own reports—whether it’s keeping track of your budget or putting aside money for a new car, the new online banking tools will help you stay on top of your finances.
- Send secure email messages—if you have a question while you’re banking online, just send us a secure message and we’ll get an answer for you within one business day.
- Save and store documents—keep the reports you create for handy access later.
- Enhanced security—behind the scenes, our online banking will now be even more secure, using the latest Multi-factor Authentication to help protect your account.
Here’s what you need to know about your account access: the first time you login on February 21 or later, you’ll be asked to answer a few security questions in a Quick Registration. It will only take a minute or two and you’re done! Click here to login in.
Helpful Hint: If you login again to online banking from a computer you haven’t used before, you’ll be asked those security questions to make sure it’s really you. If you want online banking to remember the computer you are accessing it from, make sure to select the “yes” button next to “Remember Computer?” when you are on the security question page.
NEW TO ONLINE BANKING?
Locate the Online Banking log in box on the homepage and select the link: Not Registered? Follow the registrations steps to get started.
As always, thank you for being a member. We look forward to bringing you improvements like this and serving you for many years to come.
From February 21st through March 8th, we’ll be extending our Member Service Contact Center hours and will be available Monday through Friday from 7am – 7pm and Saturday from 9am – 1pm to answer your Online Banking questions.
Denver Metro Area: 303-832-4816 • Northern Colorado: 970-353-4819
Southern Colorado: 719-542-4816 • Western Slope: 970-242-4816 • All Locations: 800-444-4816