Visa® Roadside Assistance Benefits
For roadside assistance, call 1-800-847-2869
Roadside Dispatch is a pay-per-use roadside assistance program. The program provides you with security and convenience wherever your travels take you. No membership or pre-enrollment is required. No annual dues. No limit on usage. For a set price per service call, the program provides:
• Standard Towing – Up to 5 miles included1 1 Any vehicle with wheels is covered under the program as long as it can be classified as ‘Light Duty’. ‘Light Duty’ vehicles are vehicles that weigh 10,000 lbs. or less. Vehicles weighing more than 10,000 lbs. are considered ‘Medium Duty’ or ‘Heavy Duty’ and are NOT covered under this program.
• Tire Changing – must have good, inflated spare
• Jump Starting • Lockout Service (no key replacement)
• Fuel Delivery – up to 5 gallons (plus the cost of fuel)
• Standard Winching - Roadside Dispatch will ask you where you are, and what the problem is, and while they remain on the phone with you, they will arrange a dispatch to a reliable tow operator or locksmith to provide help. (If you feel you are in an unsafe location – Roadside Dispatch will advise you to hang up and dial 911. If you are not able to dial 911, they will call the non-emergency police number in your area, and will remain on the phone with you at your request until the police arrive.)
You have the convenience of one toll-free phone number and you may save money because their rates are pre-negotiated. Dependable roadside assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the United States. No membership or pre-enrollment is required. Just call Roadside Dispatch toll-free when you need them. 1-800-847-2869 ~ it’s that easy!
Note: Customers must pay the service provider for mileage over 5 miles. A secondary unit being towed behind is not included but can be accommodated for an additional fee. Standard Winching applies within 100 feet of the paved or county-maintained roads only. The current fee for a standard service call is $79.95. Additional fees may apply for winching services under certain circumstances. Service call fees are subject to change at any time; however, callers will be notified of pricing prior to any service dispatch. This program may be discontinued at any time without prior notice. Program void where prohibited. Additional Terms: Service providers supplying emergency roadside assistance and towing are independent contractors and are solely liable for their services. Neither Visa nor your financial institution shall have any responsibility or liability in connection with the rendering of the service. Emergency roadside assistance and towing may not be available in areas not regularly traveled, nor in other “off-road” areas not accessible by ordinary towing vehicles. Weather conditions, time of day, and availability of service may affect assistance responses. Expectations for dispatch are set with the customer on every call, and an expected estimated time of arrival is provided to the customer regardless of their location; however, neither Visa nor your financial institution provides any assurances as to the ability of the service provider to meet such estimates. You are responsible for any roadside assistance or towing charges incurred by facilities responding to your request even if you are not with your vehicle or your vehicle is gone upon their arrival. 24-hour roadside assistance services are provided by: Cross Country Motor Club, Inc. d/b/a Agero, a Massachusetts corporation, and Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc. a California corporation.