Get more control and convenience with the CUofCO Cards App
Credit Union of Colorado Visa cards got even better with the launch of the CUofCO Cards app. With real-time card activity alerts and 24-7 card controls, the CUofCO Cards app provides our Visa card holders with a more connected experience and more personal control than ever.
The CUofCO Cards app gives you the ability to:
Turn your card “on” and “off” for enhanced security
Use mobile location confirmation for making purchases easier when you’re traveling
Use Visa checkout for online purchases
Set up real-time email/text transaction alerts for added security
Use ATM locator
Tap to pay (Android only)
View past transactions made online, on the app or with your physical card
Set card controls for international transactions
Set up card controls to decline online transactions
All CUofCO Visa cards are available to upload to the app, including Visa credit, debit, HELOC, HSA and Business debit and credit. Whether you’re on Android or use an iPhone, we’ve got you covered.
Download the CUofCO Cards App from your favorite app store today.
1. Tap the "+" next to Cards in the main screen.
2. Add the Card Detail Information. Tap Add card.
3. You will be taken back to the main app screen.
4. You can add multiple cards to the app. Each card will be set up with a nickname. By default, your nickname will be the last four digits for your card number. However, you also have the option to establish a custom nickname. Once you create a custom nickname for your account, you must use this nickname to retrieve your card information.
5. You can scroll between the cards by swiping right to left where the card appears on the app main screen.
1. Report the loss to your mobile network operator who will bar the phone and stop it from functioning.
2. As long as your password remains secure, then it will protect you from fraudulent use of the CUofCO Cards app.
3. In addition, SMS notifications are a one-way communication to the user and will not contain personally identifiable information.
4. In most cases, you will keep your current mobile number when you receive your new mobile device. Once received, you can download the application again and use your existing credentials to access your mobile account.