How do I change my name?

We will need you to complete a form and provide documentation to change your name on your account. The form may be mailed out, sent by secure email, or completed at one of our branch offices. One of the following documents must be provided in order to complete the process: divorce decree, certified marriage certificate (filed with the county), court document showing legal name change, a driver's license with the new name, or Social Security card with new name.