I want to sell my car that is financed here, how does that work?

If you are selling your car, we recommend the seller pays with cash or wire the money to receive either the title or a lien release immediately. If CUofCO receives advanced notice, we may be able to order a paper title or send the existing paper title to the branch office of your choosing at the time of the payoff. If advance notice is not possible, we can give you a Lien Release. This document will allow the owner of the vehicle to get a paper title printed at a local DMV office, to then sign over to the buyer.