Visa® ID Navigator Powered by LifeLock® Benefit
The dark web is continuously patrolled for information that may belong to you, and you’re notified if it’s found.
Should large-scale data breaches occur, Norton LifeLock will keep you informed.
To help detect credit fraud, key changes to your credit file are monitored with One-Bureau Credit Monitoring1. And if your wallet is stolen, you’ll receive guidance to help cancel or replace credit cards, insurance identification, and other key documents.
Should you become a victim of identity theft, a U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialist will help guide you on the next steps to take to help resolve the issue.
Privacy Monitor can give you greater control over your online privacy. It scans popular data broker sites for your personal info and guides you through opting out.
As a Visa cardholder, you will also have access to special discounts on other NortonLifeLock™ products.
To confirm eligibility, visit and enroll at www.cardbenefitidprotect.com. Once verified, you will be redirected to the offer page on Norton.com where ID Navigator enrollment is available.
Smart Tools to help against the evolving threat of identity theft
How ID Navigator Powered by Norton LifeLock can help provide you with greater peace of mind:
- Dark Web Monitoring continuously patrols the dark web and private forums looking for personal information that may belong to you. Should it be found, notifications are sent with suggested steps.
- Data Breach Notifications sends notifications on large-scale breaches so you can act quickly should a breach affect your personal information.
- Stolen Wallet Assist A stolen wallet can mean a lost identity. If your wallet is stolen you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replace key documents like your credit cards, driver’s licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards, and more.
- Privacy Monitor scans dozens of popular people-search and data broker websites to identify where your information may be exposed and provides site-by-site instructions to help you request that your information be removed.
- One-Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts1 helps you stay on top of your credit to help detect fraud more quickly, alerts are sent when key changes are made to your credit file with a major credit bureau.
- Credit, Bank, and Utility Account Freeze provide instructions and links so you can quickly freeze credit, bank, and utility files with each consumer reporting company to help protect you against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in your name.
- Restoration Assist U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – 5 p.m. PST with guidance and with the next steps to assist you should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity. Note: Visa Cardholders will have access to special discounts if they are interested in purchasing a more robust identity theft offering that includes features such as the LifeLock Million Dollar Protection™ Package.
- U.S.-Based Member Services and Support is available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST; and Saturday 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. PST
No one can prevent all identity theft.
*Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax, and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met you will not receive credit features from Equifax. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.