What is an eBill?
An eBill is an electronic version of a bill or statement. The eBill typically contains the same info as a paper bill or statement. You can receive, view, and pay eBills in Bill Pay. When your eBill arrives, it appears in Payment Center. You control the date and amount of your payment.
- We can receive eBills from hundreds of companies nationwide.
- When you add an eBill, we send the info as a request to the company. After your request has been processed, you receive an eBill in a month or more, depending on your billing cycle.
- Some companies stop sending paper bills when they start sending eBills. Other companies continue to send paper bills in addition to eBills.
- When your eBill arrives, you'll see it in the Payment Center as soon as you select the company from the list of companies and people you pay.
- You can either select the amount due for the bill, which also enters the due date as the delivery date, or you can enter a different amount and date for delivering the payment.
- You can set up AutoPay for some eBills.
- You can stop receiving eBills in Bill Pay any time after the company processes your request for them.